Geoffrey headed to Austria/Germany on Monday &






the alpaca had her baby! It had been busy days of preparation...and I was trying so hard not to cry at the airpot. Atsede & Kebrom did okay with all the new people, but being at the airport made them very nervous. Kebrom held onto Paul's neck, snuggled in, hanging on soooo tight. He gave every appearance he was worried we were going to put HIM on the plane. I was so sad as we were driving away from the airport, tears leaking out from under my sunglasses. Paul had done his grieving beforehand. When we got home, I was so bummed! Brenna came running in, to show me Bailey pawing at her afterbirth. JoyLynn found the new baby alpaca hiding behind the Little Tykes toy in the backyard. How did it get the yard, we'll never know. Brenna & Kyra rounded up Momma & Baby. "Twizzle" was having trouble figuring out the food was at the other end...and then my camera battery died.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts