Karaoke Kebrom

Comments

  1. So funny! I was laughing out loud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! I think he might be a preacher someday, people would definitely listen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have anyone to translate? I can ask my cousin (from Ethiopia and fluent in Amharic, but not sure he's speaking Amharic) to watch the video if you'd like...:) too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lyndsey!

    I would LOVE to have it translated! Unfortunately though, I imagine it is in Tigrinya as we're pretty certain he hasn't picked up much Amharic.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious!!! You look like you have a little dictator on your hands! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll send the link to my cousin and see if she can figure it out...I'll pass anything along if she can figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts