First time in bathing suits!!

Kyra is manning the sprinkler...and JL, Atsede & Kebrom are shrieking with delight as they run away from the water. Haven't been able to get a good photo yet; they're moving too fast!! Our 80% chance of thunderstorms hasn't materialized. Atsede & Kebrom are having a wonderful day at home.

Atsede just came in & I found her trying to stuff toilet paper down her suit, somehow she though that would keep her dry. Next, she tried rubbing on a towel, like a bear. When I explained, she could take her wet suit off when she's ready to come in, she dashed back out. Kebrom comes & shows me how wet he us, dripping & shaking, then runs back off. He seems particularly thrilled to be running around in just swim trunks, no shirt.

On Father's Day, I'm so grateful to my wonderful husband. He's been just amazing with our two new additions, along with the 4 already in our home. He's by far their favorite, and that's okay with me :)

And, I'm thankful for my Dad, such a great example of loving in all circumstances, and making the best of what life brings.

Comments

  1. That was FUN! I love having more little siblings to play with. And I have to say that having a little brother is deffinatley different than a little sister. =D
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts