Still basking



in the glow of Astede & Kebrom being officially ours. The name game is much more fun to play now. Kebrom Isaiah, or Isaiah Kebrom. And most likely KaeLynn Astede, or Astede KaeLynn. I'm anxious to go back through their clothes...now that we know, for sure, they will be wearing them!!

We now wait for the formal decree to be issued by the judge, so that birth certificates & passports can be obtained. And, we wait to see if the US Embassy will schedule visa appointments during the election season (May 23rd through July 1st). The US Embassy in Addis has issued a travel warning...we must wait to find out.

One would think that by now, I'd be used to waiting. Not so much!

Yesterday, I described the waiting...think of a jack-in-the box being cranked just a bit tighter with every second that passes. That is how I feels when waiting for the phone to ring, the email to come...

But, at the end of the journey...they are Glidewells!

Comments

  1. As I am reading this blog I am listening to Orphans of God and I told Brenna that every time I hear that song I will think of Kebrom and Astede and the wonderful journey we are going through.AND everytime I listen to that song I will tear up.It has already happened!
    -Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...that is precious...and, me too.
    - Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts