Didn't Pass

We're reschedule to April 19th. The MOWA letter WAS there, which is what we'd been specifically praying for. However, the birthmom had a very ill child & was not able to appear in court. My heart hurts for her...and my heart hurts for me, and for Paul, and for our kids. JoyLynn is terrified we won't get them, and, they feel like they are ours. We love them just the same as our other four, even though we've never held them.

Adoption counselor said he is not concerned, at this point, that it will fall through. He did think when we pass on the 19th (like how I say then, WHEN!), we should hopefully still make the May 26th embassy appointment.

God is in control.

I think I'm going to cry.

Comments

  1. So sorry my dear sister! I cried for you. I love you, and love those sweet children!!

    ~ Serena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry. I have faith it will all go through on the 19th, and we will still be traveling together in May!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts