What will it be like?

As we've been working to get things ready, preparing rooms, looking for furniture etc., I find myself wondering what WILL life be like 3 months from now.

When a parent is pregnant, there is no decision of what type of bed to buy, the baby goes in a crib; it's just a matter of personal preference. Adopting older children brings so many decisions into the process. And let's face it, I'm one of the most indecisive people I know...wanting to explore all options to make certain we are making the wisest choice. In this situation, we do not necessarily have all the information available to make the wisest choice.

Then, we read of what other adoptive families have experienced. We wonder, what should we get rid of. What will be over-stimulation? In our society of wanting constant stimulation, what does over-stimulation look like?

All six of us battle the urge to spoil A&K already...how will we deal with that one? At Target yesterday, JoyLynn must have told me at least times, 'you need to get this for A&K!'

We'll make it...it will be change...but in this case, change is good!

Now, if I could just make some decisions!

Comments

Popular Posts