March Madness

Isn't that a great name? We love March Madness basketball around our house. In fact, there are times (like last night) where Paul is so nervous, he can't actually watch a game, but he goes for a walk with Samson, Kyra & I...then checks the scores continually because he can't stand not knowing. Then, stops, whoops & hollers because it all ended well. His beloved Huskies (UW, not UConn) DID win the Pac10 and WILL be in the tourney.
Univ. of Montana Men's Griz won their division also & will be in the tourney. It just keeps getting better.
March Madness COULD aptly define what some husbands accuse wives who are waiting for adoption details of. Let's face it, in my heart & mind, they are already my children. So, it is likely I'm obsessed with the refresh button on my email, in the hopes of some news. Or even, in the hopes of someone ELSES good news, that will give me hope & encouragement. Give me something to look forward to. We're still waiting on our court date, it's been nearly 3 weeks. I have a fellow obssessed waiting mom, who has been waiting for 6 weeks. We're both hoping they come soon. When does obsession turn to madness? Let's just hope we don't have to find out.

Comments

Popular Posts