Summer fun






In the power car, Kebrom had been driving, got out to 'tinker' with something & of course, the other 2 climbed right in. He was so indignant.

Today, while we were in town running errands, we had a first. Kebrom asked to go "HOME" Then he said. "Zekie and Caleb." Obviously he thought playing with his cousins would be far superior to going to Costco. In Costco, he pulled the 'if I have to go potty it will get my out of this cart' trick. It worked, I might add.

Atsede loves working with Dad, complete with wheelbarrow & Dora gloves. As she was carrying it outside, she was hollering 'Mommy say YES!'

The photo with 3 little boys, and yes, our Kebrom is the one in the pink princess bike helment (backwards), the boys are catching the football that Paul was throwing to them.

Geoffrey comes home this evening. We're all so excited. I think Paul & I are the most excited. We've definately missed that boy. I'll be curious his insight on the 2 little ones he hasn't seen for 6 weeks.

Comments

  1. I hate when I work on the blog and then no one comments. I wonder - is anyone reading this.

    I love your blog. I think we need to get the families together for a BBQ or something. Sometime after the fair?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts