It's hard to say

which things are going to just melt my heart.

Like tonight, walking into Paul's & my closet, and finding Kebrom's tennis shoes lined up against mine.

Or, Atsede grabbing my neck & hugging me tight.

Or, Atsede & Kebrom working with JoyLynn to move sprinkler pipes in the field with us.

Or, child nodding off in their car seats as we drive.

Or, Kebrom chortling with glee over his new 'sockees.'

Or, Atsede, happily describing how she was going muh tah, muh tah,& then wake up & ride the 'yummy' rocking horse first thing in the morning. (The rocking horse was new for Geoffrey, went through our 4, then Mark & Noelle's house & they've run out of room so it came back tonight. Springs need some WD40 & I suggest we never tell them if it has batteries, it sounds like it is running).

Comments

Popular Posts