Soon

They come home tonight! Today Dad called and he talked with Nana. He said the kids are terrible! They scream and throw temper tantrums all the time! On the way home all the other Ethiopian children were great, but NOT Kebrom and Astede!
I am nervous, what is they dont like me? What if they dont like any of us? Thoughts like that keep running through my head. I have to stop and pray that the thoughts will just leave! I know that they will eventually love us, but the fear of rejection can be over powering.
Anywho, they fly in tonight at 8:41. My Dad called from D.C. and the should be leaving for Denver right about now. From there to here is my understanding! Sooo exciting! But... not going to say it again! But I will say this again, SOOOO EXCITED! SOOO EXCITED! 8 HOURS! ONLY! Maybe I will just sleep untill then. Just kidding! Still have work to do! 8 MORE HOURS!

Comments

Popular Posts