All is in place for May 26th




Aren't they cute napping together? Astede is in the light green, & Kebrom on the other bed in the red/grey striped shirt.

The embassy reserves the right to investigate any case they choose, but unless something strange happens, we're set to travel May 26th.

I had outpatient surgery yesterday...but I'll be good to go by the time it's time to go pick up Astede & Kebrom. Paul & the kids have been great taking care of me. We all want smooth, quick healing.

We packed a bag for Astede & Kebrom, and packing light is apparently not in my vocabulary! We've not done a trial pack for ourselves yet.

We're also taking some donations to the care center and for a A/G missionary there in Addis. If anyone would like to contribute, I'd be happy to give the list. A couple of things I remember off the top of my head...beef jerky for the missionaries and baby bottles for the care center.

Astede & Kebrom...we're coming just as soon as they'll let us get there!!

Comments

Popular Posts