Craziness!

That is what it is today in the Glidewell household! This morning Nana woke us up a hour early to get ready for church. Then she went home to get ready. I got up and started to get dressed. When I was all dressed I grabbed one shoe from two pairs but one on each foot and started toward Mom and Dad's room to ask which one looked better. Only to remember that they are heading toward Ethiopia. I asked Brenna instead and ended up changing clothes all together! Then JoyLynn showed up in a brown and pink shirt that did not even come to her knees asking me for black leggings. I told her that she can not wear black with brown and sent her back upstairs to change. When she came back down she was wearing the same shirt but instaed of brown pants like I told her, she was wearing jeans. Now she refuses to change. But even with the craziness, I think we are already for Nana to pick us up.
Speaking of Mom and Dad... We dont know exactly where they are but last night when they called they were taking out there contacts getting ready to sleep on the plane. They then flew to Rome and stopped there but not getting off, just refueling. Not sure where the go now. I facebooked Dad to ask.
Today in Montana, we are going to church then going to the mall to play on the train with out little cousin Caleb to celebrate his birthday. Then we go to the Fort to watch our other cousin, Kevin, in his soccer game. Looks like a fun day!
Love you Mom and Dad! Miss you!

Comments

Popular Posts