Sappy Christmas Movies

You know, those 'Hallmark' Christmas movies...that always have a happy ending? We typically watch several of those throughout December. It feels like it was a crazier than usual December & we just didn't have time before Christmas.

So this week, the girls in the family have been working hard to clear all of them off of the dvr, by watching them of course.

We started watching them, because Brenna, Kyra & I LOVE them. (Geoffrey used to...but not anymore). But, we kept watching them, because Atsede loves them every bit as much as we do.

She loves all the happy things, and during particularly happy moments, she just doesn't know how to express it, so she smiles really big & gives me huge hugs, with her arms stretched wide as she comes to me. She announced today, 'It's so HAPPY Christmas!' And hugged my neck so tight.

Ahh...those moments I treasure. So again, today, we watched 2 more, and yes...I got several happy Christmas hugs. Hoping we have many more of those to watch.

Comments

Popular Posts