Good news...and bummer news

We had just resigned ourselves to receiving new photos of the kids when the agency director returned from Africa, when BOOM, there they were in my inbox. I quickly forwarded them to Paul & we looked at them together. A has a HUGE grin on her face & K seemed to love the baseball cap. We're looking forward to seeing the video, hopefully next week.
How does snow in DC slow down my paperwork??? I never even thought about that, but the embassy in DC was closed, so our paperwork just sat for a week. We're told, it is NOW enroute to Addis & should land early next week. We're just one week behind where we thought we were, just have to re-adjust my thinking.
We were also told, tickets to Africa are going to increase in price after the Olympics because the world cup is being held in South Africa from March--June. Here's hoping, it doesn't affect flights to Addis!!
God's timing is perfect, so here's to hoping He can pick up a week in the translation office & get us back on 'track.' But wait, is that my track, or His?

Comments

Popular Posts