2-1/2 Inches

Since just end of July. I forgot to mark them on the wall before that, but do have their pediatrician measurements...we'll have to transfer that to the wall & figure out complete growth.

Both Atsede & Kebrom have grown that much. Isn't that crazy? Atsede is now in a size 6, where she was wearing 4's when we got home.

Kebrom is still in a 3T, but little torso man easily should have 4's on top. He's usually running around the house shirtless, "I too hot, Mom."

It's not just in height that they've grown. They're learning to trust. When I carry a sleeping Kebrom or Atsede & they're all snuggled into my shoulder, I flashback to carrying Atsede at the airport. It was SO HARD, because she sat straight up, even in her sleep. She would not lean into me.

We're still working on the 'life doesn't revolve around them' part of life. But I do have to admit, I'm not always thrilled it doesn't revolve around me. Sometimes it would be nice.

When I get frustrated of where we're not...I'm reminded of where we are. How far we've come.

Comments

Popular Posts