Maybe I spoke too soon...

Kebrom has been, well, how to phrase this...basically terrible lately. He cries, over nearly everything. Thankfully, I have a wonderful group of adoptive moms who let me know, regression at this time (11 months home) is not uncommon. We have only to make it til 13 months, and it should get better than ever. When he's cute, he's absolutely adorable. (You should hear him say, 'that's inapprioriate,' incredibly cute.) But, when he's bad; he's just really bad. He'll actually tell me, 'I naughty boy. I not going to be good.' Never dealt with anything like this before, hard to address. He knows he's being a stinker, and he's totally fine with it. We just have to make it to 13 months!!

Thankfully...this regression has not hit Atsede at all. She cannot wait til Easter. Large family gatherings are her absolute favorite. She has her Easter dress, thanks to Grandma, shoes, better remember to check on the tights. She's going to be gorgeous.

I've been at my Mom & Dad's, since Friday night. Basically, being my Mom's hands & feet. Searching for pictures, cleaning out boxes, wrapping Christmas presents...whatever blesses her. I get to visit with my Dad each morning for an hour or so before my Mom wakes up. Watching my parents deal with my Mom's disease, is so amazing. Their faith never wavers. But, their spirits do. It's hard to watch declining health. They handle it amazingly well. If Kent & Karen happen to cross your mind, say a prayer for them. And while you're at it, please pray our family's faith would be strengthened through this journey. 'Lord, I believe. Help my unbelief.'

Comments

Popular Posts